Russian research center «Applied chemistry» is a unique enterprise, the development of which is aimed at providing the most important industries: chemical, defense, refrigeration, medical, electronic, agro-industrial complex and others. The center cooperates with leading foreign chemical companies, has contracts for research, design and construction of chemical industries. Work is done in collaboration with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russian Federation, State Corporation Rostech, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Defense, State Corporation Roscosmos on the following key areas:
- Chemistry and technology of fluorine-containing compounds, basic and delicate organic synthesis, membranes, sorbents and catalysts of technological and ecological destination, especially pure substances, chemistry of high temperature and pressure, chemical gas dynamics, laser chemistry, photochemistry;
- Composite and polymeric materials, isotopomeres disperse products;
- Chemistry of defense and space complex of Russia, conversion of defense science and industry, utilization of military products, processes and devices of chemical technology, scientific bases of creation of flexible chemical production at the ball of block-modular equipment, means of control and automation;
- Development of technologies, projection of chemical productions, manufacture of equipment and pilot plants, engineering;
- Informatics in chemical science and technology, marketing, manufacture of high-tech chemical products, training of highly skilled scientific personnel.