Federal state unitary enterprise «Russian Research Center «Applied Chemistry» is the enterprise which is under authority of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
The Research center is included in the list of strategic enterprises and organizations of the country:
- The decree of the President of Russian Federation dated 04.08.2004 No. 1009 and amendments and additions: the decree of the President of Russian Federation dated 05.07.2011 № 883;
- In the consolidated register of organizations of the military-industrial complex (order of the Ministry of industry and trade of Russia from 05.02.2013 № 137);
- Included in the list of enterprises and organizations, which includes radiation-hazardous and nuclear hazardous production facilities and objects (decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 14.09.2009 № 1311-R);
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.05.2013 № 797-p to the enterprise kept the status of the State scientific center;
- RRC «Applied Chemistry» is a member of the Association of state research centers of Russia.
RRC «Applied Chemistry» takes part in the implementation of Federal target programs:
- «Research and development in priority areas of scientific and technological complex of Russia for 2014-2020»;
- «Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia for 2014-2020»;
- «Development, restoration and organization of production of strategic, scarce and import-substituting materials and low-tonnage chemistry for arms, military and special equipment for 2009-2011 and for the period up to 2015»;
- «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Russian Federation until 2020 and beyond»;
- «Development of the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation for 2011-2020»;
- «Decrease in risks and softening of consequences of emergency situations of natural and technogenic character in the Russian Federation until 2015»;
- «Federal space program of Russia for 2006-2015» etc