Federal state unitary enterprise «Russian Research Center «Applied Chemistry» is а part of State Corporation Rostec.
The Research center is included in the list of strategic enterprises and organizations of the country:
- The decree of the President of Russian Federation dated 04.08.2004 No. 1009 and amendments and additions: the decree of the President of Russian Federation dated 05.07.2011 № 883;
- In the consolidated register of organizations of the military-industrial complex (order of the Ministry of industry and trade of Russia from 05.02.2013 № 137);
- Included in the list of enterprises and organizations, which includes radiation-hazardous and nuclear hazardous production facilities and objects (decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 14.09.2009 № 1311-R);
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.05.2013 № 797-p to the enterprise kept the status of the State scientific center;
- RRC «Applied Chemistry» is a member of the Association of state research centers of Russia.
RRC «Applied Chemistry» takes part in the implementation of Federal target programs:
- «Research and development in priority areas of scientific and technological complex of Russia for 2014-2020»;
- «Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia for 2014-2020»;
- «Development, restoration and organization of production of strategic, scarce and import-substituting materials and low-tonnage chemistry for arms, military and special equipment»;
- «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Russian Federation until 2020 and beyond»;
- «Development of the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation for 2011-2020»;
- «Decrease in risks and softening of consequences of emergency situations of natural and technogenic character in the Russian Federation»;
- «Federal space program of Russia» etc